Nothing outside you can ever give you what you are looking for.
- Byron Katie
It can be a very valuable and effective to work in partnership with an experienced facilitator as part of your practice in The Work.
If you are new to the Work, it is a good way to learn the process and experience the power of it in your own life.
If you have experience in the Work it can also be helpful to work with an experienced facilitator if you want support in inquiring more deeply into areas that feel stuck, overwhelming, frightening or confusing.
As a coach and facilitator of the Work, I can support you:
- Learning how to do and apply the Work in your own life
- Identifying thoughts and underlying beliefs
- Facilitating you as you do your inquiry work, listening and holding compassionate space and helping you stay focussed on the Work
- Going back to find peace and clarity in past experiences that are still causing you suffering in your present life
- Answering your questions about the Work
- Sharing my experience from a place of deep practice
offering exercises, feedback and ideas to to support your own ongoing practice of the Work.
Contact me to schedule a session or if you have any questions.