If you have a gift, offer it now!
- Thomas Arthur, poet, artist, filmmaker
What beliefs and fears keep you from showing up in your full intelligence and capacity in your work?
What thoughts block your ability to take wise, kind and decisive action and make clear decisions?
What beliefs keep you from loving your work and feeling energized by it rather than overwhelmed and burned out?
The next WORK@work event will be a telecourse in October 2012.
Learn more >
I have found this Work to be a very powerful tool for increased clarity, happiness, energy and availability to possibility in many areas of professional life. It is my own core practice for shifting stress, fear and stuck places in my work, and many of the people I work with report positive change in their work when they engage with their thinking with this simple yet powerful process.
A clear and open mind is so valuable in being able to offer the best of yourself in your work whether you are a manager, business owner, self-employed person, construction worker, teacher, salesperson, facilitator, massage therapist or the director of a large corporation.
As a practice, this Work can help you:
- identify and offer your own gifts in work
- make intelligent decisions and step into leadership with integrity
- connect more authentically with co-workers, team members, clients, bosses, employees and others in work life
- solve personal conflict peacefully
- communicate honestly and clearly
- give and receive feedback in ways that support learning and relationship
- stay open as a learners in your own work
- see more options and possibility in difficult circumstances
- access more creativity when you are feeling stuck
- be less stressed or frozen in the face of change
- experience more joy and less burnout
- create more balance in our personal and work lives.
I am available for private individual coaching to support you in your work related inquiry. I am also available to discuss how I might support your team, group or organization with the Work. Please contact me by email or phone for a conversation.
Project/Event support for process facilitators, educators, teams and leaders
I am also available to support you before, during and after your work on specific projects or events. This is a core part of my work with groups and teams and in my own organization.
I work with clients to:
- reduce fear and performance anxiety
- access and offer more of your your intelligence, skill and leadership
- connect and work effectively with a diversity of co-workers, participants and clients
- reduce fear of conflict and support clear, authentic communication
- engage more clearly with uncertainty and change
- find ground and possibility when it feels like a disaster
I find that The Work helps me to both identify the stressful thoughts that limit my ability to be of full service to a group and to open up beyond those thoughts so that I can be a more useful resource to a group of people. It also helps me to confront what I fear most in a group – conflict in my case – and to name it clearly and compassionately so that we can move through the energy that often disables a group when members are in unspoken confrontation with each other. – Chris Corrigan, facilitator and organizational consultant
Our ability as facilitators to hold an unwavering stance of not knowing while maintaining a sense of inquiry and optimism – is often the critical factor enabling a group to move beyond conflict and distress.
- Larry Dressler, facilitator and author, Standing in the Fire – Leading high-heat meetings with clarity, calm,and courage
Working The Work with Caitlin Frost is a deeply transformational process that creates amazing results! Through ten sessions I unpacked a constellation of interrelated limiting beliefs and deeply held behavioral patterns that were showing up in my personal and professional life. As a result of Caitlin’s beautiful support, I am boldly pursuing my calling with a sense of clarity and ease. Already my world is shifting because I no longer get in my own way. I highly recommend Caitlin and The Work to individuals and groups who are ready to let go of the limiting beliefs that are keeping them from actualizing their potential.
- Christina Foster, Dragonfly Design and Facilitation, Chicago IL